
On to our yard. I was really delighted to find out that we would actually have any sort of yard at all! In the back we discovered that someone has been chopping and storing wood (for what?! Oooh, a mystery!) and one of the neighbors has put up some Christmas lights and a table outside, which might be fun in the summer. We ALSO discovered that we are able to start a garden if we so fancy...which we do. I've been looking around for some good seed stores in the area. While I know how to dig potatoes and wrap bean vines around wooden posts, I don't know too, too much about things that grow well in this region.I did, however, find
this for some starter information and local stores/farms.
Hey Rajun,WOW WOW WOWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW really dear very very nice one.I'm so so glad to see that all and happy for you to have all this.You both deserve to have this one house.Really very awesome dear. May God gove you long time hapiness, love and good health in this house and may there be your first baby[ hahahaha] Amin !!
ReplyDeleteReally I liked it so so nuch !!!!
Love you, kiss you, respect you !!
Bye Byeeeeeeee
Fanny