
The other piece of furniture that I came with was this incredible wingback chair. It's white and quilted, and looks great with one of the two blue paisley print pillows that I already had. This chair was a real find! If you're ever in
Murphy, NC riding down Highway 64 look to your left at the "Yard Sale Store." I saw the chair sitting on the side of the road, and the owner gave her to me for $20! The end table wa a real find as well. The legs match about every other piece of furniture we have, and we were able to walk her down the road to our place from the
Second Mile Center. The two standing mirrors were from the second hand furniture store on Baltimore Avenue, right down the street (same place we got our table!) and the chair is just the fourth from the set. I've had that metal wall hang for years and can never figure out what to do with it. Keep it in the chair, or hang it on a wall?
End table-$9 Second Mile Center
Lamp and pictures were bought at some point during college. I want to say at Ross?
Wingback chair-$20 on yard sale day with G-ma, store on highway 64 in Murphy
No comments:
Post a Comment