
The last room in the house is the bedroom, that has the bathroom connected to it. We don't have much on the walls just yet, but it is definately a work in progress. It's funny how there is a bit of a paisley theme in the place, it was completely by accident, but it seems to work as long as we don't go overboard. I got the thick, flanneled drapes from second mile again, when I just popped in on my way to the grocery store! The wicker basket is set on the back of the toilet. I saw the idea on home and garden, and already had hemp lying around the house. I'm not sure how Buddha got in there, but he seems happy enough. I got the duvet set and shams off of
Overstock.com, and the sheets are pretty old, I think I might have found them stored away in my closet? The knitted pillow was a pretty cool find at a this place called
The Garmet District on a trip we made to Boston over Thanksgiving. The 2nd floor of the place has some pretty funky consignment items, but the bottom floor is where the real treasures are. You're able to get on your hands and knees and rake through a ton of clothing at only $1/lb.!
Regency Paisley Duvet/Pillow cases-$40 Overstock.com
White Knit Pillow-
The Garment District, Boston priced $1/lb.
Gold flannel Drapes-$5 for 2
Second MileShower curtain-$8 Burkes Outlet, Murphy NC
Whicker Basket $.50 from
Salvation Army in Asheville
The jars were actually baby food jars.
No comments:
Post a Comment